Easter can be a stressful day to prepare for, so use these tips to enjoy the holiday brunch as best as possible!
Start off brunch with some yummy cocktails for the adults. A couple Easter favorites include:
- 1-part Jack Honey and 1-part grapefruit juice
- Wine spritzer filled with 1-part chilled wine, and 1-part club soda then top it with any fruit of your choice
- Classic mimosa with 2 parts orange juice, 2 parts champagne, and 1-part triple sec (use a different fruit juice if you want to mix up the flavor from an original mimosa)
- Kid-friendly peachy juice: 2 grapefruits, one slice of melon, and one peach all blended until smooth
Easter brunch naturally must include eggs in the meal!
- Eggs in a basket: Cut out a hole in a piece of bread and fry an egg in the middle of it on a pan. Sprinkle it with salt, pepper, and or cheese.
- Breakfast potatoes: Dice your potatoes and cook them in a tablespoon of olive oil on an iron skillet. Once they are nice and golden brown, add finely chopped bacon. After this cooks as well, top it off with a clove of garlic and parsley.
- Ham muffins: Insert individual slices of ham into a muffin tray. Fill the ham with a single egg, topped with salt, pepper, and chives. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit and bake for 8-10 minutes.